Vought A-7E Corsair II USN VA-93 Ravens, NF301, CO, USS Midway, 1981
Limited Edition of 1000
Wingspan: 6.5 Inches
Length: 7.75 Inches
About the plane:
US Navy Attack Squadron 93 (VA-93) Ravens was commissioned in March, 1952. The squadron transitioned from the F9F Cougar through the A-4 Skyhawk before becoming upgrading to the A-7 Corsair II in 1968. The Ravens deployed many times with the A-7 on the USS Midway before being disestablished on August 31st, 1986.
|Century Wings diecast airplanes feature:|
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Selected moveable control surfaces.
- Optional extended/retracted landing gear.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 September, 2010.