Century Wings F-8E CRUSADER, Fighting Checkmates
NP100, USS Bon Homme Richard, Vietnam, 1967
Limited Edition of 3000
Wingspan: 5.75 Inches
Length: 9.25 Inches
About the plane:
The F-8 Crusader (originally F8U) was a single-engine aircraft carrier-based fighter aircraft built by Chance-Vought to replace the Vought F-7 Cutlass. The first F-8 prototype was ready for flight in February 1955, and was the last American fighter with guns as the primary weapon.
|Century Wings diecast airplanes feature:|
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Selected moveable control surfaces.
- Optional extended/retracted landing gear.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 19 April, 2010.